Saturday 10 January 2009

Wee dawgie!

Well Anthony returned home with good news today, our orders with a space left for us to write in our move date. YUS. Then I got to talk to the housing lady and found out we'll be moving into a really nice place, forfeiting our BAH (about $2100 before taxes) but in exchange a nice big place and no rent or utility bills to be paid. That, my friends, is sweet, blessed, FREEDOM. And they really are nice places, townhouses with large garages in each unit, and 2-3 bedrooms running about 1600 sqft. So less rooms but more SPACE. This heap has three bedrooms but we can't even fit our bedroom set in the "master" bedroom, aka the big closet with the bed in it. All we have to do is call them up 4 wks ahead of time and they'll give us our new address right then, ready for move in. SUWHEET DOODS.

So that's my good news for the day. Anyone else have some good stuff to share?

2 comments:

bubbeedee said...

Hooray for no utility bills!! I want that one! Crank that AC and have a nice long hot shower. I'm coming to visit....

Stassja said...

Well no that's kind of the point, they don't have AC. Heat yes, cold no. By my understanding. But the summers there are also not as miserable as they are here, and I'm sure the places have fans.