Friday 7 November 2008

Manmeme. *giggle*






I found this on another blog and thought it would be fun! (Thanks LacyRose!)
1. Who is your man? Anthony
2. How long have you been together? About 5 years
3. How long did you date? Right around a year. Dunno exactly.
4. How old is your man? He's 27, I'm 22
5. Who eats more? He can eat more in one sitting, but I definitely eat more throughout the day!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did :)
7. Who is taller? He's got a few inches on me.
8. Who sings better? I dunno, we're both decent and proud of it. I don't think either would admit to being worse than the other lol.
9. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. He tends to be because somehow I still suffer mommy brain. :/
10. Whose temper is worse? Tough call. Depends on the situation.
11. Who does the laundry? Me. *grumble*
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does if he's home, but sometimes I'll just get sick of it and he's out so I do it.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!
14. Who pays the bills? Well technically he "pays" them, as in provides the moolah, but I do the actual calling/paying online and such.
15. Who is better with the computer? Depends. He's better with the super technical stuff, but I know my fair share.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does if at all possible. (As in, he's not gone)
17. Who cooks dinner? Me 98% of the time. Working on that one. Hard to get him to do it when he's at work 70% of the time.
18. Who drives when you are together? I do, the carseat is in my car so it's just easier.
19. Who pays when you go out? We do. As it's "our" money!
20. Who is most stubborn? Good luck with that lol. Probably him, although I have a bit.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on who was wrong!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. There are...issues with going to see his, now that we have a child.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, for sure. It was my first time and for a moment I was that trembly kind of girl you see in movies. Lol.
24. Who asked who out? Hard to say, we were already friends so we hung out as such, then it just kind of escalated. Lmao.
25. Who proposed? Anthony.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but he's a big softy too. Just doesn't show it.(Isn't that smirk sexy? This is before I met him, but that's about how he looked when we started dating. Mmmmmm that goatee. Curse you, Navy! And no, I did not marry Edward Norton, but pretty darn close.)

27. Who has more friends? Honestly I don't know. I would say me, but he's got his friends at work, I've got some online and old RL friends, plus we both have some in WoW. Who knows!
28. Who has more siblings? All him. He has 2 brothers and 2 sisters, I have one of each.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Me. Lol. He has final say in some things, but I have my share of the power. XD

No comments: