Sunday 6 April 2008

HURGHBLARGHAGHAGHAGH

Well tomorrow we officially hit the two week point.

Time to FREAK THE HELL OUT.

We're scrambling to try and see if we can find a way to bring Claudia. Of course all this shit has to hit the fan on the weekend when our hands are tied. I looked up the airlines we'll be on regarding pets, and hopefully PSD can get things fixed to allow for her. I was really counting on being able to find her a spanish home, and it's not working out at all. I found a boarding house that looks pretty good in TX for about $400 before military/long-term discount. That includes feeding costs. Not too bad but of course it complicates all the traveling 300x.

Still trying to get the car fixed, and we just dropped another bucket of money into that shitty ass rental we've been driving for two months. Ugh.

My computer has randomly decided that it doesn't like the internet. Can't even reset the settings without it locking up, or update the drivers for the motherboard. The same mobo which is only two or three months old. GUH.

Housing inspection needs to be scheduled, and if we can take the cat then I need to buy her a kennel and get various forms that say she's healthy.

Ray has a dr's appt next week because I think he has an adhesion on his penis from the circumcision. I've been faithfully pulling it back daily to keep it clean but he apparently has his mommies healing powers. I wish we'd never done it.

Thursday the movers are back to take the rest of our stuff. On top of figuring out what goes and what stays we'll be mailing a few boxes of stuff either to TX or SC. So rather than sorting things into two piles, we have four. Yay.

I need to call like four different people. We can't get in touch with our sponsor and the ombudsman has not returned my email, and didn't answer her phone just now. Yay.

Someone kill me now. Even better, drug me and wake me up in a month when we arrive in SC. Don't even get me thinking about the flight. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

dhdichdb said...

OMGOMGOMG TWO WEEKS HURRAY!!!!!

*HUGS LIKE WHOA*

Soon this will all be over and you will be back on this side of the pond, and it shall be awesome and wonderful and great! Wahoo!

*HUGS AGAIN BECAUSE STRESS SUCKS*