Thursday 16 October 2008

Iiiiiiiiiiiiit's memetime!


Tagged myself for a meme that I stole from Lacy Rose!

Take the sixth picture from your sixth album (most recent? least recent? Who knows!) and post it.

Here we see the Great White Spaghetti Monster!


Taken Sept 8th 2008, you see here my vain attempt at teaching Ray to feed himself with a spoon. I quickly gave up and let him go after it with his hands. This is the only time it's been attempted to date, and for obvious reasons. LOL. He did have fun though!

Here's another fun one, although it's actually the FIFTH pic in the FIFTH album (least recent as opposed to most). I just can't resist!


3 comments:

Lacy Rose said...

Aww I love it! We have only attempted spoonfeeding once as well. I am not ready for that mess yet.

Lacy Rose said...

Oh and I loved your comment on my pic. It made me feel better to know that it is awkward for you guys two when you dont see anthony for a while too. I thought I was wierd because the last time we picked up Ben after 3 months of not seeing him... it was like getting to know him all over again.

:)

bubbeedee said...

Having been on both sides of the leaving I can tell you it's awkward all the way around! More difficult being the one coming back from deployment though as you have to readjust to everything, including your baby (who is now bigger and can take a shower by herself!) Oh, and I must jump on the meme - what a cool idea!